When is the financial report out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
will the new deal with puma be included into the last years accounts as it will be about 47 mil better then the last deal, MR PB any thoughts

I expect something in the region of £560m for City in the about-to-be-announced results for the year to June 2019. I'd be delighted if it was £600m this year but can't see it unless there's something huge in commercial revenue or profits on transfers that me and another analyst I've spoken to, who believes it will be in the same ballpark, have missed. That £560-580m is United's estimate for the current year's revenue, according to Woodward, so that'll be released this time next year, when I believe we'll be reporting well in excess of £600m revenue.

If they're still in the football doldrums then, the caff will be a great place to be. The howls of anguish as the truth dawns on them that they're going backwards while we've overtaken them in financial terms, as well as football, will be a joy to behold.

If you go back to the Franny Lee era you’d never have thought it possible we could get even close to United financially... I’m hoping our matching them financially will have a similar impact on them as our matching them on the pitch where they have panicked and behaved with increasing levels of irrationality. In the context of their present operating model I’d suggest United are maxed out - so as we disappear into the next stratosphere financially expect some full on hate in the media as they come to terms with the brilliance of the financial model that ADUG have unleashed. Buckle up blues.....

The financial report will be available to look at on the Stretford End and the KOP first. ;-)

I'm hoping this comes out tomorrow. Must be a reason for the hold up. Maybe waiting to realise it once the Bernardo ban comes in or maybe the result of ffp investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.