When is the financial report out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really?. You heard anything regarding why it's been delayed?. Usually released in September
No. Asked the COO earlier and he just said he didn't think they'd be released until November. They don't actually have to file them until March next year but we've usually seen them around September or October in the last few years. However it always used to be November pre-takeover.

Really?. You heard anything regarding why it's been delayed?. Usually released in September
Thats not true.

2010/11 results released in November
2011/12 results released in December
2012/13 results released in January
2013/14 results released in December
2014/15 results released in October
2015/16 results released in October
2016/17 results released in November
2017/18 results released in September

City do not have exact month when they release results, nothing to do with something else.

Thats not true.

2010/11 results released in November
2011/12 results released in December
2012/13 results released in January
2013/14 results released in December
2014/15 results released in October
2015/16 results released in October
2016/17 results released in November
2017/18 results released in September

City do not have exact month when they release results, nothing to do with something else.

So you’re saying it could be because of UEFA ;)

Just had a quick look at figures for year up to summer 2018 and note dippers match day revenue is 81m whereas ours is only 57m. Why the huge gap ?

Just had a quick look at figures for year up to summer 2018 and note dippers match day revenue is 81m whereas ours is only 57m. Why the huge gap ?
Not sure how true it is but read somewhere that they only have around 25k season ticket holders meaning they can sell far more match day tickets at inflated prices when compared to a season ticket holder. For example my season card works out at about £50 a match yet a ticket against Wolves would have cost over £60 in my block if purchased by a day tripper.

Not sure how true it is but read somewhere that they only have around 25k season ticket holders meaning they can sell far more match day tickets at inflated prices when compared to a season ticket holder. For example my season card works out at about £50 a match yet a ticket against Wolves would have cost over £60 in my block if purchased by a day tripper.
That's correct plus they have a single price per seat regardless of who their opponents are. So you'll pay the same to watch us as to watch Norwich in the same part of the stadium, which means that for about a dozen PL games you'll pay more at Liverpool than at the Etihad.

Season ticket prices are about 10% higher and theyir cheapest ST is £685, whereas ours is less than half that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.