Gary Neville

Don’t get it, am I missing something?

Any back on topic, we know these pundits do it for love not money

Sorry people, don't mind me

I was simply busy quoting song titles of Everything But The Girl tunes, after Eyalluvit (blame him/her)!) posted a picture of their singer Tracy Thorn

The only input I have into the Hinchy scenario is that I saw him a couple of months back at a cash machine outside the new M&S on Church Road in Cheadle Hulme, but that probably doesn't aid the discussion too much either

He certainly seems to be a bit of a (tracy) thorn in our side though

He blurted out that he is very offended by bernies tweet and that should tell you how much weight it carried,he said it's racist
Now someone reminded me he left us to go to everton(i think) so his commentary made sense,he is always telling pep and our world class players what they are doing wrong,he is always willing whoever we play to score,it's the sky script
He has an overly critical style of punditry whichever game he's at. He's not anti City at all. I don't blame a guy for toeing the party line to earn his wages, he's got a family to feed. Sky had clearly decided that Bernardo is the new Hitler and the despicable dalglish woman just kept pushing that point but in the bits i saw Hinchy was ignored for long periods while the dumbassed anichebe was probed like he was a modern day martin luther king rather than an overdressed moron with no powers of critical thinking.

Not aimed at you but some posters on here are more sensitive than my teenage daughter, fair enough if they're little girls but i suspect most of them are middle aged men.

What happened with big nose? he seems to have a real attitude problem to us, he sounds as bitter as Danny Mills, I though he was a blue?

Not much happened with him. He expressed a view many did not agree with, so now he hates us and is following the Sky party line (which is obviously to hate us). Happens to everyone eventually who expresses an opinion about us.

2 or 3 times! wtf him and tyler got sergio banned from the derby,he has tried to get into the refs heads that we tactical foul,he doesn't say that about any other players in the entire league,it has worked and we get booked a lot,he begs for the other side to score,talks non stop about how our defence can be got at,every season since pep got here,yes he does say nice things about how we play,how could he ignore it but don't be fooled he wants us to lose every game
As I said 2 or 3. You went with 3.

Two years ago the same nonsense was being written about Niall Quinn. Even ex-blues are against us now, plus every other media organisation, pundit, referee, governing body and lets not forget how the draws are fixed. It really is never ending this nonsense.

Hinchcliffe basically asked that Bernardo get a ban for the Mendy tweet at the end of that game, he also said that in all his years in a dressing room he'd never heard a single racist comment. Now i obviously can't prove this but as someone who played football at the exact same time as he did, albeit at a shite standard, i'm going to say he's a lying ****, plenty got said during the 80's that had no place in any dressing room, never mind anywhere else, that would be classed as racist. He pandered to the sky paymaster that day and came across as a complete ****.

Hinchcliffe basically asked that Bernardo get a ban for the Mendy tweet at the end of that game, he also said that in all his years in a dressing room he'd never heard a single racist comment. Now i obviously can't prove this but as someone who played football at the exact same time as he did, albeit at a shite standard, i'm going to say he's a lying ****, plenty got said during the 80's that had no place in any dressing room, never mind anywhere else, that would be classed as racist. He pandered to the sky paymaster that day and came across as a complete ****.
Spot on mate...!

I'd forgotten about that - I also find that hard to believe..........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.