Bluemoon Conspiracy/Occult Thread

I don't believe it to be true but (being a big fan of his music) I have always loved the apparent clues that point towards Paul McCartney's death in 1966.

I used to watch a lot of conspiracy videos as I did find them fascinating, when (ugh) Alex Jones went to Bohemian Grove I found that incredible.

Now I just read the Media Thread to get my entertainment about peoples perceived conspiracies.

Lennon references it in one of his solo songs but having a go at him.

The lyrics are something along the lines of “those freaks were right when they said you were dead”.

It was obviously more of a go at him changing and I think it counts as evidence that he didn’t die.

Lennon references it in one of his solo songs but having a go at him.

The lyrics are something along the lines of “those freaks were right when they said you were dead”.

It was obviously more of a go at him changing and I think it counts as evidence that he didn’t die.

Yeah in "How Do You Sleep?"

Paul's played up to the rumours plenty of times over the years, the Paul is Live album the most obvious visual representation of it.

We used to have a great poster on here called buzzer who was into conspiracy theories and all that type of stuff, and since he's left we've lost that and it was always fun to read.

So Bluemooners, tell me about your favourite conspiracies or occult theories.

Was JFK assassinated by the CIA? Was the egg at Delphi an alien artifact? Who are the Crystal Skull people? Was 9/11 an inside job ?

Any that you're particularly interested in?

I was watching a fascinating Youtube video about the contents of "Vault B" in the Padmanabhaswamy Temple in India. It's an ancient Hindu temple with a variety of Vaults that was recently opened (in 2012) by the Government in order to take stock of the inventory. In vaults A, C, D, E and F they found about £12 billion pounds worth of gold, jewels and other finery. However they could not open Vault B.

In legend, Vault B was reputed to hold a weapon of the Gods and seen as a cursed vault who killed anybody who tried to open it. Indeed the leader of the expedition to open it with the original vaults later died. Stories are told of elder priests attempting to open it but giving up when they heard the sound of the sea waves crashing against the door which had led some to think that there's some sort of passageway in there.

In reality, the entrance to Vault B was covered by 3 doors. First a normal grated door, then a heavily bolted wooden door and finally a sealed shut iron door with carvings of serpents and vampires on them. The serpents hold significance in their religion as harbingers of doom. The expedition opened the first two but couldn't get into the third door, then decided afterwards to leave it as the Priests started talking about curses. The door is still sealed shut and there's still arguments between religious authorities about how to proceed.

So what's your favourite conspiracy stuff?
They should have just used a sledgehammer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.