Crystal Palace (A) - Pre-Match Thread

Crystal Palace (A) Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep Guardiola on @aguerosergiokun fitness: "The car is not fine."Pep Guardiola did confirm Sergio Aguero is also 'fine'.

Pep Guardiola on the Christmas fixture list: "It is what it is. Since I came here, it happened. The concept is not about in this period. I love to play on Boxing Day and at winter, when families and kids can go to the stadium and enjoy it..."

"The problem is the system doesn’t protect the players. Another day we will have more recovery than the other one. It is what it is. If we have to play tomorrow, we have to play tomorrow. We have to play, we’re going to play."

Pep Guardiola on the situation in Catalonia: "International help is needed to solve the Catalunya-Spain problem."

Pep Guardiola on the Christmas fixture list: "Maybe the broadcasters are fans for some club."( go on pep lol)

Did he say Mahrez came back injured? I thought I caught that when he was explaining that he thinks we ask too much of the players when asked about our 2 games in less than 48 hours.

I heard Neymar but seems random.

Opposition Injury List - @CPFC: Mamadou Sakho Connor Wickham Roy Hodgson stated there are 'a couple' of players who will be assessed tomorrow morning.

Roy Hodgson: "I'm not sure Pep [Guardiola] needs to be worried about any team he faces, but it would be nice to know they need to show us some respect. Tomorrow is an exciting challenge."

Roy Hodgson on @sterling7: "I think Raheem Sterling's maturity as a person has been commendable. Not only to perform and score goals for Manchester City, but shouldering the very hard burden of off-the-field matters such as racism."

Last edited:
I reckon we'll line-up something like this:

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Fernandinho
Mendy
Rodri
D Silva
De Bruyne
Sterling
Mahrez
Augero
I'd feel very confident if this was the line up. Even more so if Bernardo is in for Mahrez.

I hope Pep and players switch from losing-the-title mode to hunting-down-dippers mode.
If we are scared of a bigger gap, we will only make more mistakes.

Instead the lads should go out confidently and do what they are best at: bossing the match,
let the ball run quick enough to get an organized defence out of order and score ffs.

If I see sloppy passing from the start again like home vs Wolves I'll get behind the sofa...

Any critics inside or outside the club have been won over but that's not to say that he never gets it wrong.

Occasionally we've lost games because the players have underperformed or freak goals have gone against us, or the opponents play a really good game. Against Wolves I think that Pep's options were reduced by injury but he got his midfield selection wrong. I think he wanted to take Bernardo out of the firing line, but City were left with a midfield that couldn't function. Otamendi took much of the blame but for me it all stemmed from Pep's midfield.

Part of this quote made it into the i today, the rest of us need to up our game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.