Crystal Palace (A) - Pre-Match Thread

Crystal Palace (A) Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not realistic to be expect a midfield unit of Gundogan, Rodri and David Silva to attack and defend. Aguero was apparently carrying an injury and, and Walker had lost weight due to illness so I do think pep made a mistake with his team selection. The team was not well placed to carry that midfield.

Not realistic to be expect a midfield unit of Gundogan, Rodri and David Silva to attack and defend. Aguero was apparently carrying an injury and, and Walker had lost weight due to illnessa so I do think pep made a mistake with his team selection. The team was not well placed to carry that midfield.
Pep works on the basis that as long as his team has the ball, the opposition
can’t hurt you. His legend has been forged on sometimes unconventional combinations. He is not like any other coach - doesn’t see football through the typical prism of other coaches and fans and for me that’s brilliant. That’s why he’s here. All he demands is maximum effort.

Last edited:
On the video I’m sure he said Mahrez was injured. I think right at the end a journo was asking for clarity but it cuts out before the answer.

I said that earlier. Someone replied they thought he said Neymar. Journo does try and clear it up but it goes into the embargoed bit.

He definitely says Mahrez. Whether he meant he came back tired rather than injured I’m unsure of but I don’t think he will feature v Palace.

Extremely hard game especially off the back of a couple of recent performances....hopefully KDB starts and Gundogan doesnt - Stones for Ottomendi as well

We need the 3 pts as no way utd will get anything out of liverpool - I expect liverpool to absolutely go to town on them - it will be a cricket score in favour of the dippers!

We will be raring to go after the international break , hope we batter Palace and prove to everyone that the Wolves and Norwich games were a blip , we need a winning run of a dozen games including the Dippers at Klanfield to get our season on track and we are capable of this.

Been a Long time since a wave of uncertainty has plagued my thought process on a result..

Do this the Christina Aguilera way, dirty

Think we’ll just scrape a 2-1, return to form from Raz with both!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.