Liverpool Away, Ticket Details on web site

The big issue with the 5% is that for the highest demand games it is 15 to 20% of the total available to points

The other main issues is that based on Bournemouth away it is used as a smoke screen to allocate even more tickets to other channels and blame the 5%.

But it is still corporate doing the real taking

So, sold out at 19,500. Just above my level.
But never mind, the youngsters and tourists are more deserving.

The 18-25 probably are, not sure about anyone under that age but they have not been mentioned.

I wonder how many pull through are done for those under 18.

If it is more than 5% then maybe another group can be got at.

The 18-25 probably are, not sure about anyone under that age but they have not been mentioned.

I wonder how many pull through are done for those under 18.

If it is more than 5% then maybe another group can be got at.

Qualified Day one, 23000+ points and no pull through available, doubt they every really were

Junior pull through had one window at 24000 points and then they were pulled.
Last season they used to get 3 windows before they were pulled
It looks like the juniors are the ones taking the hit for the 18/25 allocation

Junior pull through had one window at 24000 points and then they were pulled.
Last season they used to get 3 windows before they were pulled
It looks like the juniors are the ones taking the hit for the 18/25 allocation
Will be interesting to see how many under 18s there are. Should be next to zero. My son is going (14) but in his defence he has been to every game this season home and away despite travelling from Scotland

I qualified first window and got my lad a pull through he has 18500 points anyway so would qualify in his own right for 15/16 of the aways anyway

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.