Gary Neville

It pains me more than it pains neville to pundit our games,mind you he is on telly and he cant hide his collapse as well as uniteds. So just get the popcorn.

I d rather see dunny, bellars, buzzer, micah or any other former blue on telly for our games every time, that **** neville is stealing other folks wages. I dont care for him or do I need him in my life or on the TV screne for that matter(he is a rather ugly looking bastid).

I have not read all the posts on GN pundit. But I like him as a person and as a pundit. He’s very good, I think the best around at the moment. He really think he thinks about what he says and makes very good non cliche observations. I think he is fare to us to be honest. Yes he’s a united fan but so what. When he’s not on say MNF it’s just not as good. Because United are a bit off the boil at the moment makes him more interesting to me anyway. I imagine this post will upset the hardliners and I will be ran out of town and my homestead burnt down. But I just think he’s an excellent pundit.

I have not read all the posts on GN pundit. But I like him as a person and as a pundit. He’s very good, I think the best around at the moment. He really think he thinks about what he says and makes very good non cliche observations. I think he is fare to us to be honest. Yes he’s a united fan but so what. When he’s not on say MNF it’s just not as good. Because United are a bit off the boil at the moment makes him more interesting to me anyway. I imagine this post will upset the hardliners and I will be ran out of town and my homestead burnt down. But I just think he’s an excellent pundit.

Welcome to the forum Gary

thats like a choice between havin a red hot poker shoved up your arse or a lit match shoved down your japs eye

what people choose to do behind closed doors, in their own basement dungeon, dressed head to toe in pvc, restrained with iron manacles to a saint andrews cross, whilst eating a ball gag, is their own choice.

So I’m told!

I stopped reading at non cliche lol,he really does think about what he is saying when he named our fouls tactical to get in the refs head and ignoring eddie on the floor for 8mins with his face sliced open to keep saying no no no no that is not a red card,repeat 10 times,no fucks given for eddie at all,same as tyler and he he really thought about getting sergio banned for the derby by repeating sergio should have been sent off x 10 times when he watched bogbrush doing it every week no problem,yes he really does think about what he is saying,he is very deliberate

It's been years since their kettle was whistling mate.. They are in transition at the moment according to the media.. The pisscan left in 2013, there have been 11 transfer windows since and Gollum, (Give it to) Giggs(y), Tactical Turtle, The (not so) Special One and after all the searching by our rag neighbours, the genius that is The Paperboy who have had more than enough time to sort the shit out..
Millions spent on the next, newest shiny toy that now lie broken or discarded (Memphis Meat Pie, Tia Maria, Danny(s) Blind, The Mercenary, Lukaki, A&E, The Dabber and a ton more that I can't be bothered typing)..
Stick a fork in them 'cos they're done..
Ratboy is not fair to us, he like everyone else can see it's over at swampville. He will mumble some faint praise but then spend the next 15 minutes calling us dirty bastards or suggesting how our centre back pairings can be got at..
To be fair to him he should know 'cos he was ripping up trees at Velencia, lasted all of 6 f"kin months and it was only that long' cos his mate was the f'kin chairman.

He's like all the other cnuts who can talk the talk but are shit at doing it themselves ..

Nailed on for the job after the paperboy then...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.