Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When has he ever said he wants to leave? there has been lots of hot air from bayern,that is their M.O and that's it,he has a very laid back style,you can't get from that he has a sense of entititlement or bad attitude,at this moment no-one knows anything,we are certainly not in milner territory

Silence is deafening...contract on the table for 6 months at least and doesn't sign (even now). Actions speak louder than words.
Nothing to do with just style of play ( as a player I really like him) but Peps actions in benching him for extended periods says that he has his doubts

Silence is deafening...contract on the table for 6 months at least and doesn't sign (even now). Actions speak louder than words.
Nothing to do with just style of play ( as a player I really like him) but Peps actions in benching him for extended periods says that he has his doubts

It says a lot, and I guess that sane knows exactly how Pep feels about his performances and commitment . Hence the impass imo.

Easy to forget how much of a highlights player Leroy can be though, especially when we're 8 points down and just lost to Wolves. Presumably the compilation didn't feature all the times Pep goes mad because he's not doing what he wanted or benching him for 2/3rds of the title run in.

We do miss him as an option because he does things no one else can, and my ideal XI is probably still to Sterling on the right, Sané on the left but with Mahrez in current form, unless Sané had suddenly found consistency or started doing what Pep wanted, he would be our 4th choice winger and I'm not sure he'd be playing much anyway.
Definitely agree and plenty of times he has sent me mental with lack of 'effort' or tracking back etc. You can tell in the first 10mins if he is going to have a good game which is probably the same for Sterling and Mahrez tbf.

Would love to be wrong but I really think Sané is out of here. He’s never going to come out and demand a transfer (fucking obviously) but negotiations don’t drag on this long without a signature and Bayern didn’t spend all summer working on a player who didn’t encourage them. With our foreign quota issue I wouldn’t be at all surprised to see him go in January.

I hope we actually replaced his pace and athleticism because we're a much worse team without that option on both wings.
Yes. See a lot of on this day stuff from city Twitter from the last few years and it’s always seems to feature Leroy and sterling ripping teams apart. He’s such a great option even if he’s not starting.

I can't find a source other than another forum so this could be out of date or mythical but Bayern are supposed to have engaged a third party to discuss terms with him. Difficult to see this happening without our permission so if true he's almost certainly off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.