Crystal Palace (A) - Pre-Match Thread

Crystal Palace (A) Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
After the fucking shit show by our midfield and Otamendi last time out, my team would be:

——————Ederson——————
Walker-Stones-Garcia-Mendy
—————Fernandinho—————
——-deBruyne-—-Bernardo——
Mahrez——-Agüero—-Sterling

After the fucking shit show by our midfield and Otamendi last time out, my team would be:

——————Ederson——————
Walker-Stones-Garcia-Mendy
—————Fernandinho—————
——-deBruyne-—-Bernardo——
Mahrez——-Agüero—-Sterling
Jesus for Mahrez—as I think his pressing and energy is needed today—and that would be my team, as well.

Sterling - Aguero - Mahrez
David/Bernardo - Rodri - De Bruyne
Mendy - Ferna - Stones - Cancelo
Strongest possible eleven.

Walker has his brainfarts, especially against good attacking teams, so I wouldn't play him today.
While Mendy is losing the ball occasionally, he is still our most stable LB in terms of defending, strong and tall.
I would never play Otamendi until he shows in training he deserves to play again. His two latest games is enough evidence he is a loose cannon in defense. Ferna, Stones and Garcia should always be our go-to guys in central defense.

Let's fkng win today and get back to business.​

Sterling - Aguero - Mahrez
David/Bernardo - Rodri - De Bruyne
Mendy - Ferna - Stones - Cancelo
Strongest possible eleven.

Walker has his brainfarts, especially against good attacking teams, so I wouldn't play him today.
While Mendy is losing the ball occasionally, he is still our most stable LB in terms of defending, strong and tall.
I would never play Otamendi until he shows in training he deserves to play again. His two latest games is enough evidence he is a loose cannon in defense. Ferna, Stones and Garcia should always be our go-to guys in central defense.

Let's fkng win today and get back to business.​
Nope,need kys speed v zaha

Jesus for Mahrez—as I think his pressing and energy is needed today—and that would be my team, as well.
The Walker-deBruyne-Mahrez link up at Everton was the best part of our team.

It would be Sterling I’d drop for Jesus if it was Jesus to come in because Sterling hasn’t played well in a City game he’s started since August.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.