Match Thread | Crystal Palace vs Man City (19/10/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh come on tommo74 this has been a great away performance. They are working hard which will help us later, they have not had one shot at home, we are playing with no centre back and now have a superb second important goal. I can't criticise any thing so far, so it's all good.
Read my posts said all game we are playing well, and that we need to turn our dominance into goals, my only critisism has been about our corners and they are still shit and will stick by that

Up until the head injury Dinho was our best player, but he really does need to come off at halftime now.

I think he may have an concussion and probably shouldn’t have been allowed to stay on the pitch.
If he had concussion the doctor would have had him off of that there is no doubt

Sometimes you can’t help but raise your boot. Now piss off. I’m only talking so that KDB doesn’t get a card.

That Milli-whatever his name is should get another card and go back to the dressing room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.