Match Thread | Crystal Palace vs Man City (19/10/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When there’s no pressure on him, he strolls through a game with ease, he just doesn’t have any balls when there’s a scrap needed..

I don’t think he’ll ever really be up for a scrap after all his career injuries. It remains in your mind. He won’t be dogged when there’s a possibility of an injury. Can’t blame him though. However, you’re right.

Apart from 1/2 misplaced passes, everything has bee near perfect.Goals to show too.
Hopefully we add to tally and make it 4/5.

And interesting to see what Idealess Roy does,only thing planned was give to Zaha and see what happens apart from Set pieces, hopefully we pick them apart now

Seriously tommo74 we are winning and doing it in style. I don't mind you trying to pick an argument with me as long as we're always 2 up at halftime ha!
Your the one trying to pick an argument, point out 1 bad thing I said if you are trying to wind me up mate jog on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.