Match Thread | Crystal Palace vs Man City (19/10/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When there’s no pressure on him, he strolls through a game with ease, he just doesn’t have any balls when there’s a scrap needed..

Did we not need to scrap today when we were goalless and frustrated until the 40th minute away from home?

He's made quite a few challenges and got stuck in to win balls given away by the CBs around our box.

I think the opposite , we looked well up for it just needed that break through...palace like most other prem sides had everyone behind the ball , looking for a counter and whatever go down when with 25 yards of our goal for a free kick
I agree, our attacked looked great that half, don't know what karen is talking about here.

Some misplaced passes for sure, but that's about all I can criticize.

Totally in control but it looked like a goal would never come then two in a minute, crazy. We have to just cut out the sloppy misplaced passes which are giving them a bit of hope. We must have made about four that half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.