• Gundogan

• David Silva

• Bernardo Silva

• Jesus

• Sterling

• Stones

• Foden

Results are only viewable after voting.
why am i talkin to a palace fan on twitter about the kick KDB in the head on the palace player did any one think it was a red

EHQ4KEJWoAI4Ogl.jpg

So yet again, in a match where we totally dominate we have supposedly fouled the opposition more times than they fouled us !!

Sadly, I think we’ve only earned the right to stay in the arena. The dippers are going to smash United tomorrow. I see no other plausible outcome, I’m afraid. Liverpool have won the matches they should have been getting draws in. but this is not going to be one of those.

not your doing mate. Anyway have faith. The league won't be won tomorrow

why am i talkin to a palace fan on twitter about the kick KDB in the head on the palace player did any one think it was a red

I think according to the rules it should be a yellow at least, for recklessness, we have seen reds given for that, but I think they've been universally slated afterwards.

Big positives today (apart from win obviously)
were Ederson and Cancelo. He is most definitely an upgrade on Walker. Very assured performance and a real attacking threat.

Hope the fans came across well on the RV

Always great away support but thought today we were especially fantastic

Felt the players thought that as well given the time they spent over with the fans at the end

I think according to the rules it should be a yellow at least, for recklessness, we have seen reds given for that, but I think they've been universally slated afterwards.

I thought he got away with a yellow really. Should have been one for that. Not like he didn’t know the player was there. Not a red though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.