Is ... This a Thing...?

Reginald D Hunter said this once; “say what you want about Margaret Thatcher, but unlike people like Madonna and Rihanna, she didn’t feel the need to shake her ass to make something of herself in life”.

Don’t get me wrong, I’ll crack one off over one of them doing it in front of me in my flat, any day! But there’s not many things less classy than seeing a girl do this arse shaking out in a bar.

Reginald D Hunter said this once; “say what you want about Margaret Thatcher, but unlike people like Madonna and Rihanna, she didn’t feel the need to shake her ass to make something of herself in life”.

Don’t get me wrong, I’ll crack one off over one of them doing it in front of me in my flat, any day! But there’s not many things less classy than seeing a girl do this arse shaking out in a bar.
I wouldn’t say that if you’d seen me shake my arse at a bar ;-)

My ex used to be a member of a gym where one of the classes they offered was sexy dance. She never went though. :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.