VAR impact and consequence log - game 27

Apology, I was watching the legs, he was shoved over

Zadiver wasn't even moving in the direction of the ball. Absolutely f'in blatant.

Mane feels the gentlest of taps on his heel and is 'entitled' to go down because there was contact.

As Sherlock said:

" When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

page 1 updated with the Palace game, another clear penalty denied but the result not affected, indeed the VAR impact remains unchanged since the spurs game.
What was interesting is that the VAR pictures used on TV over & over again were from the most inconclusive angle possible, sky only showed the push properly once.

VAR , just another layer of incompetence on top of the shit on the field.

They keep saying that being a referee is really hard. I disagree. Its a piss easy jpb if you have a modicum of intelligence.

Its about time this pile of shit that keeps interfering with the beautiful game are sacked and we bring in some orgers to have a go.

How many years do the same pile of shit have to keep repeating the same shit decions for someone in authority to think we might need a change.

Its pathetic .

VAR , just another layer of incompetence on top of the shit on the field.

They keep saying that being a referee is really hard. I disagree. Its a piss easy jpb if you have a modicum of intelligence.

Its about time this pile of shit that keeps interfering with the beautiful game are sacked and we bring in some orgers to have a go.

How many years do the same pile of shit have to keep repeating the same shit decions for someone in authority to think we might need a change.

Its pathetic .
They don't want a change, the refs are carrying out their orders perfectly.

Another game in which we got blown for more fouls, despite having over 72% possession.

Its the game plan. They cant rule out perfectly good goals (well they can with us) but they can deny clear penalty kicks, ignore fouls on us etc and do what they can to keep our scoring down as much as possible.

They then whistle for everything for the opposition, dish cards out, put our players on the back foot, especially in our half to give set pieces and hope they can capitalise.

Yes we can be more clinical but we are consistently the top scorers in Europe so im not going to get angry with our players for that but the way we are ref'd every game is a template they now all follow and it gives sides a chance, even if its slight of getting something out of a game they dont deserve.

so we are down 2 points so far this season. Has anyone tracked what Liverpools experience has been?

Sterling booked for running quickly at the Palace player and not touching him

de Bruyne shoved in the shoulder in the box - no penalty
It was interesting how much Ward was offended by Raheem’s natural pace and vigour — significant insecurity there it seems.

Apology, I was watching the legs, he was shoved over

Given that Zaha made no intention to win the ball and uses both hands to push KDB I think most people naively assumed a penalty would be awarded following VAR review. Fortunately for City it did not impact the result of the game, but that might not be the case in other matches.

I have no faith in VAR and especially the way it is applied in the champions league following the Zagreb game and the failure to award us 3 stonewall penalties!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.