Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair play to Klopp, at least he’s not being a dick about the fixture congestion in the way I imagine Ferguson or Mourinho would be.

Will be interesting to see how he reacts if the congestion means dippers drop points - the acid test I reckon.

It seems to me that Liverpool fans cannot understand why other fans feel the way they do towards them. That, in itself, explains the bubble that they operate within. Having lived in Liverpool for many years and thoroughly enjoyed the city and its people, I can tell you that as soon as the football talk begins, Liverpool fans lose sense of reality; they laud all success with abundant clarity but fail to recognise blame in any way. They rightly recognise the deep grief of Hillsborough but Heysal is VERY selectively remembered , as just one example.

Can not get near a city story without some aldridge fan giving me shit about how they won the CL and nothing else matters, they have just started their anti racism group, pity it is 3 years too late,but they are going to win the EPL this year the FA will not make a mistake again, there is only one way to stop it, bet on liverpool to win, the bookies may have as big a say as the tv companies

This should be such a difficult 2 games for them but playing Rags and Spurs in disarray. Plus refs giving them everything when goalies aren’t throwing it in their own net, xmas fixtures, lack of injuries. If this isn’t their year I’m not sure when it will be.

This should be such a difficult 2 games for them but playing Rags and Spurs in disarray. Plus refs giving them everything when goalies aren’t throwing it in their own net, xmas fixtures, lack of injuries. If this isn’t their year I’m not sure when it will be.
Last year, and the year before?

Always victims. But if not, they make themselves the victims.

Football fancast.

Liverpool fans stunned Kevin De Bruyne was not sent off vs Crystal Palace

Liverpool fans are stunned that Manchester City midfielder Kevin de Bruyne was not handed a red card after accidentally kicking Crystal Palace midfielder Cheikhou Kouyate in the face at Selhurst Park.

So it’s a red card when Mane kicked Ederson, KDB didn’t even get a booking for kicking Kouyate in the face?

But apparently the PL favour us over City how ironic. Standard of refereeing in the PL is shocking

Sadio Mane got sent off for the same thing that Kevin De Bruyne did but De Bruyne didn't even get yellow carded. Yet I'm supposed to believe that the Premier League favours Liverpool and wants us to win the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.