Man of the Match - Crystal Palace (a)

Man of the Match - Crystal Palace (a)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Plenty of contenders this week.
After slagging him off to anyone who'd listen for the past 2 weeks i think Rodri deserves a mention at CB. Still managed to take himself out of the game a couple of times but overall looked pretty solid.
Sterling also much improved and, like Bernardo, worked his socks off. The chip to Silva was football poetry.

Two magnificent saves from Ederson almost wins it and Jesus' contribution came the closest but it's impossible to overlook the stunning performance of Sir David of Silva.

I went for Cancelo not only did he provide plenty going forward he was so solid in defence, which is exactly what we needed especially with lack of CB's.

He is only going to get better with games too.

Should have been Sterling, De Bruyne or Jesus but thanks to their dreadful finishing, it has to go to Ederson who made 2 breathtaking saves to deliver the win.

Ederson for me but special mention to David and our new centre back pairing

May seem strange after our dominant performance but have gone for Eddie. Difference in the end between 3 points and 1 point.

just keep watching over and over 1 Raz pass Silva goal mesmeric But the two superb saves from Eddie makes him my MOTM Followed by the amazing vocals from our supporters

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.