United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to find Keane quite entertaining, now I find his obvious sense or self-importance highly irritating. He's disappeared up his own arse so much he's in danger of coming out the other end.

Decent player, I'll give him that but he'd do well to remember that he had a massive competitive advantage for 12 years by virtue of the fact he worked under the GPC.

Without the man he hates so much he'd have probably have been a slightly above average PL player who would have have to adapt his game to avoid being sent off and suspended 50 % of the time.

Don't forget, the dog wanker played for the greatest ever British manager before he went to the swamp, and Brian Clough wouldn’t have put up with his dirty antics.

Relegation fodder and im being serious.

They are in serious trouble with that side.

Nothing going forwards other than a long ball and defensively they looked literally like they are not coached on any aspect of the game.

hanging on with 30 mins to go at home against a side that was poor themselves.

Ole is a name on the bench and is never a manager.

Relegation fodder and im being serious.

They are in serious trouble with that side.

Nothing going forwards other than a long ball and defensively they looked literally like they are not coached on any aspect of the game.

hanging on with 30 mins to go at home against a side that was poor themselves.

Ole is a name on the bench and is never a manager.
I agree they are fckin terrible. They did what most lower teams do when a big game comes along. They got stuck in and put the other team off their stride. They create nothing and their quality is awful

Agj8K3.gif

Mortimer, we're back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.