Jimmy Savile

When you look back at how many people on here knew he was a wrong un whilst he still lived, it beggars belief that he got away with it and died peacefully as a national treasure as opposed to hanging himself in Belmarsh after being attacked several times.

When you look back at how many people on here knew he was a wrong un whilst he still lived, it beggars belief that he got away with it and died peacefully as a national treasure as opposed to hanging himself in Belmarsh after being attacked several times.
Jerry Sadowitz likes this

Reactions: mat
One of the best thread resurrections I've ever seen. Plus a video from one of my favourite YouTube channels.

Great stuff.

I wonder how much dirt he actually had on the monarchy?

He struck me as the kind to blackmail anyone and everyone, I’d be shocked if there wasn’t a dossier he collated over time. Despite the never ending rumours, he retained support from the higher echelons!

I wonder how much dirt he actually had on the monarchy?

He struck me as the kind to blackmail anyone and everyone, I’d be shocked if there wasn’t a dossier he collated over time. Despite the never ending rumours, he retained support from the higher echelons!

and any day now this dossier will be given to the press ? Come on, the royals weren't protecting him. The BBC were and people were too scared to try and expose him for fear of being ridiculed or sued but the monarchy, yeh right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.