Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Klippity bemoans the fact that MANUre only ever defend when playing them. He clearly hasn't seen any of the video evidence about teams stomping up at The Etihad whose only intent is to hang on to the prevailing score before they left their own training ground - Nil fuckin' Nil! The more that guy opens his oversized mouth the more he talks crap.

Spot on, and this is main thing that Liverpool have yet to experience apart from yesterday when united showed the rest of the league teams that the dippers are nothing special when you try and stop them from running riot - as bad as united are they had a game plan and it worked up until they decided to just fall back absorbing too much pressure

This though as you mention is something that we, as champions, come across every week in the league bar the odd game - because this is what happens to champions. The other teams will try to just shut you out

Liverpool have yet to experience this - if the worst happened and they end up winning the title this season, they will be in for a huge shock the following year when the whole of the league will do to them as they have to us

That said, lets make it 3 titles on the spin : )

“It was a foul”.....really? Looked like a dive to me.
Remember when the scousers said that Mané on Ederson wasn’t a foul?..... hypocritical much?

Don’t know if its been posted on here earlier but when that horrendous foul happened on the Littlewoods player yesterday it must have really disoriented him as he hit the ground not only holding the wrong leg but even the wrong part of the wrong leg.

Slight touch just below the left knee, on the ground holding the right ankle, but not a dive just making the most of it according to the pundits.

We all know Salah is very good player but I honestly never realised how much they would struggle without him, due mainly to never really seeing them without him as he’s been fit most of the time, but they looked so average yesterday I’m scratching my head as to how we don’t batter them
I think Pep realises now that it’s just a case of making a few adjustments v them and don’t play into their hands,
The evidence is there, the will not destroy a team that’s sat back, they haven’t got our vision in midfield to unlock a defence and even we struggle v a parked bus with all our creative players
They destroy teams with pace and space behind, take that space away and the pace is irrelevant

Van Dijk looked uncomfortable drawn out wide and was reduced to trying to take out James with bodychecks.

Liverpool far from impressive minus Salah

Salah takes two men out each game and leaves space for mane and Firminho
It’s amazing how average they look when one cog is removed
Also they struggle if the other team keep the ball well in midfield
They are in my mind a very good team but by no means a great team

The VAR decision was karma for mane diving against Leicester
They have been far from impressive in most games recently
Just a shame we’re our own worst enemy at the moment

Thoughts? Personally, I think the "murderers" chant is about Heysel rather than Hillsborough and I'm sure United fans get a warm welcome when they visit Anfield with no offensive chants aimed at them whatsoever. Stewards behaving like twats at Old Trafford? Welcome to our world. And as for the rent-a-mob chanting outside the away turnstiles, welcome to our world again and grow a set of balls you big girl's blouse - most of those muppets couldn't punch their way out of a paper bag. Just laugh at the fuckers which is what I do every fucking season we play there. Or do what one female City fan did a few season's back - give 'em a slap. Not once but twice!

I’m yet to see any contentious decisions from the match and yet they’re crying as if The pisscan himself manned the VAR and laughed gleefully into the stadium PA system as he did it.
The hand ball was blatant and should have been disallowed, the Mane dive was just that.
And if that’s genuinely the best evidence they have of football being rigged against them then they don’t know they’re born.

Try being Watford, or Rodri, or KDB, or Sterling.

The ****s really can’t handle not getting their own way.
From the manager to the fans their conduct is and always will be one of the embarrassments of English football

Van Dijk looked uncomfortable drawn out wide and was reduced to trying to take out James with bodychecks.

Liverpool far from impressive minus Salah

They haven't been impressive with Salah. Norwich almost turned them over on day 1, They needed a jammy penalty to beat Leicester, a once in a lifetime goalkeeping howler to beat Sheffield United, and Danny Ings missed a wide open goal for Southampton. Arsenal blew 2 or 3 chances to take the lead as well.

They have only had 1 or 2 easy wins all season, if they'd dropped 8 more points then no one would say they were unlucky.

We've seen it ourselves, when you're on a massive run, things start going your way. Teams buy in to the winning streak and expect you to win so they cave under pressure or they just accept it when you go ahead.

Now that one of the worst sides in the league have taken points off them, they'll start dropping points regularly.

They haven't been impressive with Salah. Norwich almost turned them over on day 1, They needed a jammy penalty to beat Leicester, another brown envelope goalkeeping howler to beat Sheffield United, and Danny Ings missed a wide open goal for Southampton. Arsenal blew 2 or 3 chances to take the lead as well.

They have only had 1 or 2 easy wins all season, if they'd dropped 8 more points then no one would say they were unlucky.

We've seen it ourselves, when you're on a massive run, things start going your way. Teams buy in to the winning streak and expect you to win so they cave under pressure or they just accept it when you go ahead.

Now that one of the worst sides in the league have taken points off them, they'll start dropping points regularly.
Edited for accuracy.

Thoughts? Personally, I think the "murderers" chant is about Heysel rather than Hillsborough and I'm sure United fans get a warm welcome when they visit Anfield with no offensive chants aimed at them whatsoever. Stewards behaving like twats at Old Trafford? Welcome to our world. And as for the rent-a-mob chanting outside the away turnstiles, welcome to our world again and grow a set of balls you big girl's blouse - most of those muppets couldn't punch their way out of a paper bag. Just laugh at the fuckers which is what I do every fucking season we play there. Or do what one female City fan did a few season's back - give 'em a slap. Not once but twice!

Bless, can't take a few football fans singing at them, but happy to smash up a team's bus. Always the victims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.