City Maintain Premier League Record Of 18 Wins In A Row!

My god I can only imagine what the headlines today would have been if LFC had equaled our record. Thank the lord it didnt happen, especially after seeing the easier games and midsummer break they had. No way was their run equal to ours!

I dont think I have ever seen a press/media that is so skewed /biasin its coverage of sports news than I have between City and Liverpool

It will be at least another 18 games, I reckon.

Knowing our luck, they'll probably win the next 19 on the bounce!

I must say that it shows some astonishing consistency in both present-day City and Liverpool sides for us to smash the previous record and for Liverpool to very nearly break it so soon after.

It does doesnt it. It's the best football we've ever had and ever will have. Partly contributed to by a poor set of top 6 contenders (but isnt that always the way?) but us and LFC have set a massively high bar, so much better than the kick and hoof dross the media told us was Football in the "United era".

It's really getting on my tits this talk of equalling our record. Dont records have to be set per season ?
Why would records be allowed to be carried over to another season ?
They had won 8 on the bounce no where nearly our total.
And was it 9 or 10 on the bounce last season.

You dont start the season with last seasons points !!!

Love the way the BBC counted the number of days of their run. It would of been far more Impressive if we had a 5 month close season imho :+)
Except that City haven't had a break anywhere near that length. It was less than three months from the FA Cup Final to the Community Shield.

It's really getting on my tits this talk of equalling our record. Dont records have to be set per season ?
Why would records be allowed to be carried over to another season ?
They had won 8 on the bounce no where nearly our total.
And was it 9 or 10 on the bounce last season.

You dont start the season with last seasons points !!!

THIS /\

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.