The rift between William and Harry.

Now confirmed.

Has left me a little upset tonight.

Let’s hope they can sort it.

Megan and Kate clearly not getting on.

What’s everyone’s thoughts??

They can "star" in their own version of the Kard's.

Megan already has some from in that regard.

I've seen the interview and there isn't much in the so called rift,one is training to be king the other isn't,totally different paths

I'm going to make some serious points

Harry has talked about his mental health since his mum died,walking behind her coffin has screwed him up,he said in this interview that whenever he see's a camera,a click,a flash it takes him back,he says he won't be bullied into playing the game that killed his mum,his words exactly,i think he has PDSD,meghan has found it very difficult coming to a new country,marrying into a royal family and having a baby whilst getting abuse from everyone,also she has her dad selling stories on her

He is trying to keep his wife and kid safe,he doesn't want a repeat
The media have been to vile to meghan,they blamed her for not showing the baby when i think he was probably the one
The press have really gone for him again today

I think they are both close to a breakdown

If you never read another one of my posts please remember this,mental illness doesn't care who you are,how much money you have,it breaks my heart to read well they are rich so suck it up,it shows an ignorance towards mental health issues

I hope they take time out before something bad happens

I've seen the interview and there isn't much in the so called rift,one is training to be king the other isn't,totally different paths

I'm going to make some serious points

Harry has talked about his mental health since his mum died,walking behind her coffin has screwed him up,he said in this interview that whenever he see's a camera,a click,a flash it takes him back,he says he won't be bullied into playing the game that killed his mum,his words exactly,i think he has PDSD,meghan has found it very difficult coming to a new country,marrying into a royal family and having a baby whilst getting abuse from everyone,also she has her dad selling stories on her

He is trying to keep his wife and kid safe,he doesn't want a repeat
The media have been to vile to meghan,they blamed her for not showing the baby when i think he was probably the one
The press have really gone for him again today

I think they are both close to a breakdown

If you never read another one of my posts please remember this,mental illness doesn't care who you are,how much money you have,it breaks my heart to read well they are rich so suck it up,it shows an ignorance towards mental health issues

I hope they take time out before something bad happens
Lizards don't have the emotional capacity for mental illness, no cortex.

How has this got to 14 pages ffs

Two brothers (or half brothers maybe) have different outlooks on life and sometimes don't get on, but still are there for each other.
Woophie fucking do.

Also kate is a bit scrawny for my liking but still would and her sister.
Megans deffinately the better and fitter.

Question is if wills and harry were floincing at each other and the Count of Monpezat chinned wills, do we expect harry would be in like a shot decking the danish fucker for smacking his brother?

I would say yes he would ( well maybe not as the danish prince is 14)

They seem a less demonstrative couple, though. That could be the reason; plus William is much more likely to be King than his brother - that may have a bearing on his disposition towards the press. They are clearly on different paths, though. Your theory about the States probably has some legs. She certainly has something of the Wallis-Simpson about her. Glad I’m not married to her, that’s for sure - being with a high-maintenance woman like that is my idea of hell. I love strong, intelligent confident women, but not those who are also cunts. As pretty as she is, I reckon she’s a fucking nightmare.
Pretty you say ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.