The rift between William and Harry.

They shouldnt have to tolerate it. Why dont William and Kate Middleton suffer unacceptable press intrusion?

Tbf after those two got back together after their 1st break up the press were pretty relentless on Kate. Waity Katie and Lazy Katie are nicknames that spring to mind. I guess they got bored eventually.

I don't agree with the treatment of Meghan at all by the press, but unless someone goes so far overboard to cause a backlash (like they did with Sterling), I think the best we can hope for is that it fizzled out.

Last edited:
I've seen the interview and there isn't much in the so called rift,one is training to be king the other isn't,totally different paths

I'm going to make some serious points

Harry has talked about his mental health since his mum died,walking behind her coffin has screwed him up,he said in this interview that whenever he see's a camera,a click,a flash it takes him back,he says he won't be bullied into playing the game that killed his mum,his words exactly,i think he has PDSD,meghan has found it very difficult coming to a new country,marrying into a royal family and having a baby whilst getting abuse from everyone,also she has her dad selling stories on her

He is trying to keep his wife and kid safe,he doesn't want a repeat
The media have been to vile to meghan,they blamed her for not showing the baby when i think he was probably the one
The press have really gone for him again today

I think they are both close to a breakdown

If you never read another one of my posts please remember this,mental illness doesn't care who you are,how much money you have,it breaks my heart to read well they are rich so suck it up,it shows an ignorance towards mental health issues

I hope they take time out before something bad happens

Great post

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.