The rift between William and Harry.

Why did Harry have to hint or even allude to a rift with William? It feeds the media fascination, something his mother made a mistake with. It's none of our business, and frankly it's needy and boring.

They are both (harry and meghan) being cunts. I reckon she is the driving force here too.

be dignified and keep your head down like Kate and William? Nah fuck that let’s create a race issue that wasn’t there and hijack a trip to Africa to focus on our own ‘woes’. Pair of cunts

Harry may have had a drunken lunge at Kate for all we know, too many ports at the hunting lodge what.

They are both (harry and meghan) being cunts. I reckon she is the driving force here too.

be dignified and keep your head down like Kate and William? Nah fuck that let’s create a race issue that wasn’t there and hijack a trip to Africa to focus on our own ‘woes’. Pair of cunts
Harry takes that cuntish side off His mother.

Why did Harry have to hint or even allude to a rift with William? It feeds the media fascination, something his mother made a mistake with. It's none of our business, and frankly it's needy and boring.
It has been swirling about in the media for months so he was asked directly,the headline is about that when there is much more important stuff he said in that interview,the media didn't want to put he said he won't be bullied into playing the game that killed his mother,exactly those words,that is an amazing thing for him to say but not surprising that they are ignoring it

He was asked, he answered, on somedays if someone asked me hows your kid? I would probably say a pain in the arse.

It's what siblings do, get on each others tits at times

FFS you clearly haven't followed the media since the engagement,the mail started with the racist crap and social media took over,he has put out 2 statements to tell the press to back off her,they saw their arses when they didn't stand on the hosp steps when she had the baby,they have been relentless,how very dare a mixed race american be in our royal family,if he had married an english rose this wouldn't be happening

It has been swirling about in the media for months so he was asked directly,the headline is about that when there is much more important stuff he said in that interview,the media didn't want to put he said he won't be bullied into playing the game that killed his mother,exactly those words,that is an amazing thing for him to say but not surprising that they are ignoring it

Then he needs to strike a balance, because he and William both despise the media for what happened to their mother. And she manipulated the media to some extent and it came back and bit her on the arse. Feed the media and it continues to be hungry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.