The rift between William and Harry.

He was asked, he answered, on somedays if someone asked me hows your kid? I would probably say a pain in the arse.

It's what siblings do, get on each others tits at times
The difference is our news isn't going to the media, and here he is complaining about it.

FFS you clearly haven't followed the media since the engagement,the mail started with the racist crap and social media took over,he has put out 2 statements to tell the press to back off her,they saw their arses when they didn't stand on the hosp steps when she had the baby,they have been relentless,how very dare a mixed race american be in our royal family,if he had married an english rose this wouldn't be happening
Sorry Karen, that’s bullshit. SHE played the race card early doors. Kate had shitloads of grief and hounding (topless photos?) and fergie got it in spades. After watching numerous episodes of Suits I didn’t have a scooby the fucker was mixed race. ‘No one asked me how I was after having the baby’? Fuck off

Expecting publicity if you join the firm should be the first thing you should think of, what did they expect anonymity? Her and Kate need to go on a toe sucking expedition like Diana and Fergie went on so they can bond and become friends.

Then he needs to strike a balance, because he and William both despise the media for what happened to their mother. And she manipulated the media to some extent and it came back and bit her on the arse. Feed the media and it continues to be hungry.
He has clearly been very traumatised,whoever made them walk behind the coffin needs shooting,the boys seem to have reacted differently,maybe because william will be king one day he has had to internalise it more whilst harry is more free to talk about it,you can't blame him for trying to protect his own family,the media has been vile to her,she is struggling as well,i thought what she said in the interview was very sad

Expecting publicity if you join the firm should be the first thing you should think of, what did they expect anonymity? Her and Kate need to go on a toe sucking expedition like Diana and Fergie went on so they can bond and become friends.
Meghan said she knew it wouldn't be easy but she thought it would be fair,that is reasonable,they are just people

Correct, Kate Middleton oozes class and poise, Megan doesn't.

Kate is a wonderful asset to the Royal family. William chose well.
Although I want to like Meghan, there's always a little something that just keeps holding me back and I can't put my finger on it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.