The rift between William and Harry.

Sorry Karen, that’s bullshit. SHE played the race card early doors. Kate had shitloads of grief and hounding (topless photos?) and fergie got it in spades. After watching numerous episodes of Suits I didn’t have a scooby the fucker was mixed race. ‘No one asked me how I was after having the baby’? Fuck off
Where did she use the race card? ,you are being a right **** about this so don't quote me again

Meghan said she knew it wouldn't be easy but she thought it would be fair,that is reasonable,they are just people

They are not just people and you are far too forgiving of what they have become IMO. Many people go through childhood trauma but since the princes met women they've turned into whining monsters, they are over privileged shrikes right now and I am a royalist.

Kate is a wonderful asset to the Royal family. William chose well.
Although I want to like Meghan, there's always a little something that just keeps holding me back and I can't put my finger on it.
She is not a doormat like kate,she has opinions and i don't think people like it but that is why harry fell in love with her

They are not just people and you are far too forgiving of what they have become IMO. Many people go through childhood trauma but since the princes met women they've turned into whining monsters, they are over privileged shrikes right now and I am a royalist.
Of course they are just people,what have they become exactly that warrants such a backlash?

Of course they are just people,what have they become exactly that warrants such a backlash?

They are uber privileged hello magazine addicts, they are part and parcel of the new sleb culture. Needy but with all the resources to solve it out whatever mess they are in. You sound like a kind person and there isn't anything wrong with that at all but people have the right to be cynical too, and these two couples are IMO loving their time in the sun.
Read it in hello magazine in 6 months it'll be an exclusive with photos of their homes and pets.

He has clearly been very traumatised,whoever made them walk behind the coffin needs shooting,the boys seem to have reacted differently,maybe because william will be king one day he has had to internalise it more whilst harry is more free to talk about it,you can't blame him for trying to protect his own family,the media has been vile to her,she is struggling as well,i thought what she said in the interview was very sad

I don
He has clearly been very traumatised,whoever made them walk behind the coffin needs shooting,the boys seem to have reacted differently,maybe because william will be king one day he has had to internalise it more whilst harry is more free to talk about it,you can't blame him for trying to protect his own family,the media has been vile to her,she is struggling as well,i thought what she said in the interview was very sad

I don't underestimate the emotional damage inflicted on either of them. Pretty much everyone saw the funeral and wept for those children. I know I did.
However, I believe Harry is more like Diana than William and he is treading the same path imho.
If nothing else can be learnt from Diana the one thing surely is do not feed the media.
If he and William have a problem then it should be sorted in private. Going to the media turns it into a royal soap opera and we know how that ends :-(

She is not a doormat like kate,she has opinions and i don't think people like it but that is why harry fell in love with her

On the contrary, I don't think Kate is a doormat. I think Kate is very much her own woman and will bring the Royal family into the 21st century.
The thing with Meghan imo, is if you marry into the Royal family you cannot live your life in the way you did before, she admitted herself her friends advised her not to marry Prince Harry as they knew what it would be like but you can't have your cake and eat it.

I don

I don't underestimate the emotional damage inflicted on either of them. Pretty much everyone saw the funeral and wept for those children. I know I did.
However, I believe Harry is more like Diana than William and he is treading the same path imho.
If nothing else can be learnt from Diana the one thing surely is do not feed the media.
If he and William have a problem then it should be sorted in private. Going to the media turns it into a royal soap opera and we know how that ends :-(
Cut brake wires? Prince Phillip's taxi service? Poor old Harry, couldn't handle his arsenic?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.