Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must admit that I thought they were going to batter United yesterday. Salah not playing maybe helped a little but it’s not like United don’t have injury issues of their own and aren’t exactly ripping up trees this season. Although Liverpool were on this ridiculous winning streak and it felt like they were never going to drop any points, they’ve not been playing that well so perhaps yesterday their luck simply ran out. I can’t see a repeat against Spurs but you never know I suppose.

On another note, I was doing a bit of moonlighting over in Trafford Park yesterday and a minibus load of Liverpool fans came past. The fuckers were ripping off our Bernardo song and singing it about Mane. I thought LFC fans didn’t nick songs from other clubs, especially plastic clubs like ours!
Some of them were singing it at the English Super Cup Final, sorry I meant the Charity Shield.

Keep on hearing from the scouse pundits that the Dippers are not playing well and can move up a gear , where's the evidence? , i believe they are playing at their maximum and riding their luck , for all the fawning from the media they have a very basic tactic , its called kick and rush . Its a refinement of Wimbledon circa 1980's , where they launch it over the opposition back four hoping the opposition make a mistake , along with a high press and full backs running up and down the wings like their hair is on fire.
Klopp hasnt got a clue how to beat a good team with a defensive mind set even like a very poor Rag team , the Dippers have zero creativity in midfield who are basically just unskilled water carriers Klopp just plays the percentages hoping the opposing team presents them with opportunities from mistakes. Compared to our football , the Dippers is akin to caveman football. Their luck is going to run out and they will implode before xmas , gonna get a stall selling candles for xmas i will make a fortune on St.Johns's market

Keep on hearing from the scouse pundits that the Dippers are not playing well and can move up a gear , where's the evidence? , i believe they are playing at their maximum and riding their luck , for all the fawning from the media they have a very basic tactic , its called kick and rush . Its a refinement of Wimbledon circa 1980's , where they launch it over the opposition back four hoping the opposition make a mistake , along with a high press and full backs running up and down the wings like their hair is on fire.
Klopp hasnt got a clue how to beat a good team with a defensive mind set even like a very poor Rag team , the Dippers have zero creativity in midfield who are basically just unskilled water carriers Klopp just plays the percentages hoping the opposing team presents them with opportunities from mistakes. Compared to our football , the Dippers is akin to caveman football. Their luck is going to run out and they will implode before xmas , gonna get a stall selling candles for xmas i will make a fortune on St.Johns's market
They do have a plan B though - take their corner kicks as quickly as possible before the defenders get organised.

He also dived from his other leg as if it was his right leg that was kicked. Also if Origi hadn’t dived after his shit first touch he could have won the ball back in a second touch tackle off McTominay.

Instead, no, he rolled around like he’d been leathered from behind and United broke away and scored.

The goal was Origi’s fault, Liverpool dropped points because of Origi’s dive and injury feigning, Liverpool didn’t match the English record of 18 league wins in a row because of Origi’s dive and injury feigning.

Nowt to do with Atkinson, VAR, Lindelof, United.

Fuck me things must be as when I’m back United about anything!
Are you feeling alright?

You have to say, domestically, for the last decade and a bit, whenever faced with a big prize or achievement, their heads go. The only meaningful exception iirc being last season’s title race - because I don’t think it’s correct to say their arses went then. Their mental resolve was impressive, although still not as good as ours, thankfully, and it’s correct to say their home straight was ran from a much easier position. Waiting for us to falter, but we didn’t, of course - because of our squad’s mental resolve; winning your last 14 games under that sort of pressure? Incredible sporting achievement.

They are a fantastic team, but we are discernibly better.

Long way to go yet.

I remember going to Klanfield in the LCSF, the organisation outside the ground and the crush trying to get in was frightening. Of all the football stadiums in the workforce, that was the last place I would have expected poor crowd control and crushing. Women and kids crying and no one taking control. I will never be going back there.
Last time I went there, and I won't be going again after that night, the group I was with had to protect some kids (young ones 6 or 7, and nothing to do with us) close to the wall from being crushed by the actions a police woman on a horse, we told her that what she was doing was causing a crush and that kids were in it, some of the kids were crying, and she didn't care less, nor did a couple on foot in the middle of it either.

Does anyone else harbour the suspicion that Caragher's sudden announcement (how many years since Suarez left) that the dippers got it badly wrong supporting him with T shirts and more in the Evra case is impeccably timed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.