The rift between William and Harry.

Typical woman.

Cant read whats been said, follow the humour and has to go off on a rant.

I'm pleased you can deduce from my joke about incestual sex and him not knowing who his real Dad is i was secretly taking the piss out of the racism his wife has had.
I didn't realise you get your sense of humour back when you leave the mod room,i thought it was gone forever ;) soz

I didn't realise you get your sense of humour back when you leave the mod room,i thought it was gone forever ;) soz

I was thinking that today. Used to hold him in he same category as our friend fi! He’s actually very normal as a non mod.

Great thread by the way.

After the Queen goes the monarchy will be less respected because Charlie is a clown. Maybe if William becomes king not too long afterwards he might win some respect back again. Anyway by that time Pep will have been replaced by Arteta and Arteta will have been replaced by ???
Sean Dyche.

I am a fan of the royals, just not the useless ones that don't put a shift in like Prince Andrew. Wouldn't be my choice to be in the headlines all the while, never have a normal life. Can't pop out for a pint or a curry without some photographer following you, so much pressure and expectation to conform to others expectation aswell! To be honest being a high level royal sounds pretty crap to me. As regards mental illness, this can affect absolutely anybody. Sometimes there are warning signs, sometimes there just isn't, as I know all too well. Truly hope they sort things out between themselves and get back on a even keel.

Having watched "suits" recently to appease one of the chaps' current obsessions, I shall be delighted to take Ms Markle away from the public spotlight.

I am just awaiting her response to my "like" on Tinder...

I am a fan of the royals, just not the useless ones that don't put a shift in like Prince Andrew. Wouldn't be my choice to be in the headlines all the while, never have a normal life. Can't pop out for a pint or a curry without some photographer following you, so much pressure and expectation to conform to others expectation aswell! To be honest being a high level royal sounds pretty crap to me. As regards mental illness, this can affect absolutely anybody. Sometimes there are warning signs, sometimes there just isn't, as I know all too well. Truly hope they sort things out between themselves and get back on a even keel.
It’s not a life that appeals to me. Money and possessions aren't everything. I reckon Harry resents a lot about his birthright, whatever form that birthright may take!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.