#47 | Phil Foden - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking forward to Foden becoming a regular starter so I'm prepared to be patient and hopefully so will Phil but it must be frustrating for him when he sees his mates getting recognition.......

England international Jadon Sancho was nominated for the Kopa Trophy for young players along with Arsenal midfielder Matteo Guendouzi, Everton striker Moise Kean and Atletico Madrid's Joao Felix, who like De Ligt also made the senior list.
Note to self: Getting into the Dortmund, Arsenal, Everton, Atletico Madrid, and Ajax teams is easier than getting into the Premier League winning Man City team.

A football career is hopefully a marathon, not a sprint.

Can anyone tell me the last time a 19 year old was a starter in a PL winning team...or even a Typical City team?

Note to self: Getting into the Dortmund, Arsenal, Everton, Atletico Madrid, and Ajax teams is easier than getting into the Premier League winning Man City team.

Can anyone tell me the last time a 19 year old was a starter in a PL winning team...or even a Typical City team?
No-one's asking for him to be a guaranteed starter, but he's barely getting minutes when we're cruising.

Don't think he will start. Pep appears to want games nailed down and then some before taking a perceived risk. 2 wins out of the 6 is a great start but not certain of top spot yet.

True on all counts alltough Atletico Madrid is very close. They have serious quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.