Atalanta (H) - CL - Pre-Match Thread

Atalanta (H) Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on mate,every team needs some games where a bit of experimentation can be used.
Most of my life has been seasons where only a handful of games were critical,and while it's great to witness what we see nowadays I enjoy the odd game where I'm not on edge of my seat from the kick-off.

Let's get qualification secured first- then we can afford ourselves the luxury of experimenting without affecting the bigger picture

Let's get qualification secured first- then we can afford ourselves the luxury of experimenting without affecting the bigger picture

How does starting foden effect the bigger picture ???

Are you saying we won’t win, it could ruin our team /season

The fear of playing such a talented young player is bizarre

I'd play Foden in this. There is a balance going on where rotation of players and occasionally resting your best players keeps things fresh. Rest for the ones thay play every week and game time for those that don't is a good thing and you have to balance that against putting the best 11 out every game as you just want to win. Foden in a midfield with Rodri and Gundogan should be strong enough for this, We dont even need to win it so there is no pressure. I'd have KDB and D Silva on the bench.

I think Eric Garcia should get 90 mins tonight. I think these lot shouldnt pose too much risk on our defense and he will be capable to cope. At least 60/70 mins and maybe stones the rest.

Come on mate,every team needs some games where a bit of experimentation can be used.
Most of my life has been seasons where only a handful of games were critical,and while it's great to witness what we see nowadays I enjoy the odd game where I'm not on edge of my seat from the kick-off.
I'd agree if we were in constant form, but we are not. So for me anyways, experimenting should be the last thing we do

Let’s get this over and done with so as to place a full focus on our tough fixtures in the PL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.