Sunday Supplement cancelled from 2020/21 season

They seem to repeat a lot of the nonsense that is spat out on Anfield Wrap. A few days ago they were discussing how marvellous Alisson is playing out from the back and apparently Eddy just hoofs aimless punts upfield.

I’m not saying he’s not a decent keeper but I can’t for the life of me remember one amazing save he’s made for Liverpool or shown anything to suggest he’s the best keeper in the world, I have seen him make a few howlers for them
Very very weird
before signing for Liverpool VVD and Alison wouldn’t make the top 5 in their positions if a poll was run, pathetic but what it tells us is they’re not as good as they think they are

Tbh, I think his treatment is a combination of the Pellegrini and the AVB treatment. THey hate him for being a successful City manager, but also they hate him as they can tell how little he thinks of them. They are tabloid hacks who have no interest in football and he is a guy who is only interested in football, so he has absolutely no time for their soap opera bullshit, just like AVB did, so they hate him and want him gone.

The last thing football journalists want to write about it the actual football, they are there for the soap opera, so any manager who only wants to talk about football is instantly hated. That's why they love ****s like Mourinho and Klopp and will overlook their transgressions, because they give them headlines and do their work for them. Heaven forbid these cockroaches have to actually watch the game and have an opinion on it

This is so true.
For me, when Pep is asked a question by a foreign journalist his eyes light up and his demeanour changes, as the question is about the football and not bloody tittle tattle.

I’m not saying he’s not a decent keeper but I can’t for the life of me remember one amazing save he’s made for Liverpool or shown anything to suggest he’s the best keeper in the world, I have seen him make a few howlers for them
Very very weird
before signing for Liverpool VVD and Alison wouldn’t make the top 5 in their positions if a poll was run, pathetic but what it tells us is they’re not as good as they think they are
He lived off their improved defensive record last year rather than his actual performances, but then he was injured this year and they stuck the definition of average in net and were no worse.

He lived off their improved defensive record last year rather than his actual performances, but then he was injured this year and they stuck the definition of average in net and were no worse.
they dropped points for the first time this season, so arguably worse with him

This is so true.
For me, when Pep is asked a question by a foreign journalist his eyes light up and his demeanour changes, as the question is about the football and not bloody tittle tattle.
Yep, the only UK based journo that actually asks Pep football related questions is Sam Lee.

Very very weird
Spot on. They are both hyped up to fuck.

Tbh, I think his treatment is a combination of the Pellegrini and the AVB treatment. THey hate him for being a successful City manager, but also they hate him as they can tell how little he thinks of them. They are tabloid hacks who have no interest in football and he is a guy who is only interested in football, so he has absolutely no time for their soap opera bullshit, just like AVB did, so they hate him and want him gone.

The last thing football journalists want to write about it the actual football, they are there for the soap opera, so any manager who only wants to talk about football is instantly hated. That's why they love ****s like Mourinho and Klopp and will overlook their transgressions, because they give them headlines and do their work for them. Heaven forbid these cockroaches have to actually watch the game and have an opinion on it
That is a wonderful overview BO and its very clear that Pep was forewarned by our Barca contingent at the club,don`t give the fuckers anything except shit as thats all they deserve.
You can see in his q & a sessions that he would soon be anywhere,but talking to these twats.

They seem to repeat a lot of the nonsense that is spat out on Anfield Wrap. A few days ago they were discussing how marvellous Alisson is playing out from the back and apparently Eddy just hoofs aimless punts upfield.

Whereas, it's actually the exact opposite that's true

With a few exceptions the tabloid press pack has treated Pep with contempt just like they did with Pellegrini and Mancini before him. Because English is not his first language I think that Pep does not always get the sarcasm in some of the questions. I think he is beginning to see why some of our fanbase has given up on the mainstream media.
It is not just us either. Most decent football fans have turned their back on the tabloids and their websites which are targeting overseas fanboys instead of their core audience. That's why most of these media organisations are doomed commercially.
A lot of football journalist exist because in the days of not much live football on the TV most fans sought a match report informing them of how their team played. Now there's wall to wall live coverage on the box we don't need anyone else telling us what we've just witnessed for ourselves - hence the journos trying to cover other parts of the game and sounding more and more bitter as they do so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.