Self service tills in supermarkets.

I'd have thought RFID would play into shoplifters hands mate ? But I don't know this. Always dodgy skank faced scrotes knocking about pubs trying to sell stuff cheap to pay for their drug addiction.

You will always get the hard core shop lifter who doesn't give a if they get caught. It depends if the retailer is willing to pay for security at the doors. Usually just a straight return on investment decision. loss v cost

I am with you, it used to infuriate me when the cashiers started chatting to each other and treated you as the invisible man.

I can now check I am being charged correctly with each item I scan, put them straight into the shopping bags and be out of the store in the shake of a lambs tail.

i was in the co op earlier, the girl serving was chatting to her mate on a head set - unpacking stuff on the shop floor - took an age for her to notice there was a que of us waiting to be served. She still carried on chatting scanning my items and had to wait for another till to be open for my change. Massive que waiting behind me.

give me self service any day.

Mrs Ewing and I always seem to 'break' one! We even jinx the assistants. We had fifty odd quids worth of stuff gone through and the whole fuckin' think just froze and wouldn't budge. We had to lug everything onto another belt. Never had any trouble in Smiths!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.