Talksport

They seem to alternate between Fat Sam & Twitcher and take everything they say as gospel (strangely enough these two 'brilliant' managers are both out of work, wonder why that is?)
I think it plays to their audience and fits in with the white van man cliche. Every time i listen i hear the same old lines:

• Playing out from the back is pointless
  • Defenders should concentrate on tackling and heading
  • English is best and we don't like foreigners
  • Hard work and aggression win matches
  • English players work harder
  • Keepers need to concentrate on saving it and just punt it long
  • God help anyone who mentions psychology, metal health or anything remotely resembling a weakness (according to people like dean saunders).
  • Taking bungs like BFS all your life is fine
  • etc etc etc
Its pathetic and very rarely do i listen, but normally when i do you can guarantee i hear one of those pearls of wisdom.

Listened to Millington .(Racing Post) and Palace fan, He was very positive re City today. Said he just loved watching them play, and that the second goal Saturday was great. Also said that City players seemed really likeable. Very positive piece, worth a mention.
Did also say there was a beating heart before the decision on De Bruyne penalty, and it was a stonewall penalty.

Listened to Millington .(Racing Post) and Palace fan, He was very positive re City today. Said he just loved watching them play, and that the second goal Saturday was great. Also said that City players seemed really likeable. Very positive piece, worth a mention.
Did also say there was a beating heart before the decision on De Bruyne penalty, and it was a stonewall penalty.
Is that Spike?

Whose show was he on?

Cindy was really winding Spurs' fans up on the Sports Bar tonight, saying that RSB were very poor, and emphasising how poor they’ve been in recent games.

It was absolutely hilarious listening.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.