The rift between William and Harry.

I'm not a republican and actually a bit of a monarchist truth be told, but all this shit they go through with media intrusion (within legal limits) is just their cross to bear imho - much like the rest of us have to deal with things like mortgages and loan repayments. One reason I don't begrudge them their privileged lives is that they are in effect living in a sort of luxurious open prison. They might be able to commandeer a private jet at public expense to go anywhere they fancy, but they can't pop out for a pint or to the shops unmolested.

If you marry into that family you do a deal with the devil, that’s just how it is and life isn’t fair for most people.

Rather than worrying about hitting targets at work, whether the economy is going to ruin your life and about your next mortgage payment or bill, as you say, they have to worry about their image in the public and behaviour. This is the price for unlimited money and fame for doing relatively fuck all.

Of course Meghan has received some racism in some areas and that’s appalling and the Palace are right to fight that, however she gets worshipped when she goes on trips, will never worry about money or keeping herself known again, even as an actress there’s pressures to keep yourself ‘hot’. She must know that she’s done the deal now and needs to follow Kate, to keep her life as simple as possible.

99.999% of people would swap places with these people in a heart beat and whilst I think they should be entitled to go after racism and too much harassment from the press, I think they also need to stop whinging so much, they’ve got absolutely no idea how ordinary people live and the pressures human life puts on everyone else.

The Queen gets it and she’s a marvellous woman.

Where was the racism?
You already asked that and it was answered within your own link,daily mail front page when they got engaged,social media,danny baker tweet,plenty if you can be bothered to look
You are a pretty sad person posting like you have been on this,harry is clearly struggling with his mental health,hope you experience it at some point

Not really too interested in this but I do quite like Harry as a royal. Anyway don’t know where else to put it and just came on to say Dan Walker has gone up in my estimation a bit today following his Twitter spat with the twat Morgan. Read it on the Mail website but easily found elsewhere I’m sure

Not really too interested in this but I do quite like Harry as a royal. Anyway don’t know where else to put it and just came on to say Dan Walker has gone up in my estimation a bit today following his Twitter spat with the twat Morgan. Read it on the Mail website but easily found elsewhere I’m sure

We can find fault with anyone and Walker in no exception, he's a deeply religious person who holds dodgy views of his own, Morgan is an odd-bod but Walker is just as odd.

No pressures? They have lots of money blah blah so harry should let the media be racist and vile towards his wife,should he fuck

I quite agree, lots of pressure. Who would want to wake up every single day and be told you are doing this today, that today. I have the freedom to do what I wish and I am very grateful, thank you. I know folk say the Royal family don't have to worry about the next meal, are warm in bed at night etc and yes, that might be true but I for one wouldn't swap my life for theirs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.