John Stones - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Stones gets new contract its solely because of his nationality, not for football reasons. Hes yet to have one full good season for us. So lets be honest here, he has not really done anything to deserve new deal. New deal also comes with bump in wages too...

Why can't we just have HG back up keeper? Does the second choice have to be amazing with feet?

Of course he does. If Eddie picks up a knock, we would have to change our style completely

Fuck me people sprout some absolute rubbish about Stones. As if they get their source of news from opposition team forums.

Stones is quality and will be here for the long term.

I know it's ridiculous. I can't wait to see the numpties on here lose their shit when his new contract is sorted out. Stones will prove them wrong once again.

Im sorry but stones is not good enough!!!! Too many mistakes, doesnt know when to pass or kick it away and just cant tackle gotta go

Something tells me he'll be keeping his boots laced up from now on whilst sitting on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.