Atalanta CL (H) Post Match Thread

Red card for someone (anyone) was a cert tonight

In his 8 games before tonight Ref has dished out 5 red cards...

I don't know, for me Gundo has been very good in the holding role and so that still allows Ferny to play at the back.

Gundo's problem is when he plays as an attacking midfielder.

yeh we could do that but for some of the more difficult games Id probably have ferna int eh holding role with KDB and Silva in front of him - thouhg this means Ottomendi playing so its not great either way

Strange game yet we destroyed them. Defence is a big worry.

Gutted about Rodri & Gutted for Foden he looked real class. A bit giddy at times but he’s desperate to play, so can’t blame him. The red card will do him good although the refs a dick!

How many times did that dirty fucker De Roon go through the back of someone? Some of them no free kick, let alone a yellow.
Anyway,it ll turned out grand in the end.

Ref made a rod for his own back with the ridiculous first booking. Pull someone back you get booked, unless it’s one of theirs of course. Like I said it’s the inconsistency
exactly, I don’t see inconsistency, I see a professional who has numerous games under his belt making a decision that is fucked

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.