Atalanta CL (H) Post Match Thread

We were fortunate to only concede the one goal but our second half display was very encouraging. Whilst they did improve as the game unfolded, Walker and Mendy’s carelessness in possession will be punished by better sides. The Pep/Stones incident was a tad worrying, too.

Even though he tends to going missing on occasion, I thought Foden played well. On another night, he could quite easily have had four assists. The red card was harsh but his pull back for the second yellow was extremely naive.

Sterling has now firmly established himself as one of the best players in the world. We should do everything in our power to ensure that he’s here for the next five years.
What was the Pep/Stones incident? Also Foden “tends to go missing “??!! Not the Foden I was watching tonight

Thought Atalanta played OK to be honest. They were quick, accurate and kept the ball well in the first 20 minutes or so. Their No 10 looked good..
Their stats support your comments...before tonight City had given up only 8 shots to our other CL oppenents so far....the least of any team in the competition Tonight ..Atlanta managed 13 shots....and we were limited to just 55% possession, which is comparatively low for us...in any game.

Two positives - Sterling and Foden sublime

two negatives - WTF was that band all about, I was embarrassed. Also anyone else notice Otamendi go straight down the tunnel at the end and not acknowledge anyone ??

A Champions League night with no drum, what a refreshing (and very fucking welcome!) change.

Well done Atalanta fans, drums are fucking awful at football games!

Sterling was great, Gundo was really good n’all

Ref was awful and ruined it for me
Could not wait to get cards out for our players
I mean, booking Mendy for a most innocuous tangle after THREE minutes set the tone
As for Foden’s dismissal....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.