Benjamin Mendy - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he is to rediscover his Monaco form, I don't think we'll see it for weeks if not months yet. I'm just glad he's finally starting to put a run of games together.

I think we are all glad to see him back. Unfortunately, this current Mendy is more of a danger to us, than the opposition. He needs games and plenty of them. I think we as fans will need to be patient with him and accept that there may be some more errors coming from him.

I was impressed. The negatives that exist are still there, but he's more and more growing into the player we hope he can be.

It’s incredibly frustrating to watch him play football. Angelino must be really bad in training.

I think we are all glad to see him back. Unfortunately, this current Mendy is more of a danger to us, than the opposition. He needs games and plenty of them. I think we as fans will need to be patient with him and accept that there may be some more errors coming from him.
Don’t think it will take that long.... pretty sure he doesn’t full trust his knees yet...A constant changing back line doesn’t help. He is a great crosser of the ball and whips in with real pace. Seems to be over hitting them as he is a bit rusty. His timing will come. Only time will tell if he lost a yard with his injuries. As I said he just needs time and games

I was impressed. The negatives that exist are still there, but he's more and more growing into the player we hope he can be.
Must know what you were impressed with. The first goal came after he lost the ball. Lots of inaccurate passing, defensively was average eand hardly helped the attack. I'm worried about his performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.