The official 'Kill The Cheese' thread

SHOWSEC dont help,,,chucked out a bloke in 210 or 211 for standing up getting the crowd going - capo styleee.

Quite a few away fans in there as usual too

I didn't think it was 'that' bad. Fair play to the club for trying things, but they don't get that the atmosphere has to be generated from the bottom up (i.e. us fans get it going) rather than forced down (i.e. club putting a band on hoping we all sing along).

It doesn't engage fans. Whilst City Square is on, everyone is either deafened by music, or they have pundits waffling on. It would be better to play nothing and just have some highlights on the big screens. Cut the PA system in the ground. If it's deafly silent, we'll get away fans giving us abuse, which will make us all jump into action.

The sanitation of the ground does my head in. No wonder the singing section have a hard time getting shit done.

Away fans can come act like ****s. We give it back and were the ones punished. I never thought I'd see the day where I'm getting dirty looks from tourist for haveing the audacity to join in with the usual WWHWWWS chant.

Its like being at Disney, only more cheesy.

Im starting to get the feeling they dont want people like me at the ground anymore

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.