The official 'Kill The Cheese' thread

A little paranoid mate, what exactly is wrong with you?. In your opinion.
Could be, but they certainly are doing all they can to put me off.

I dont think theres anything wrong with me, but the razamataz of the 'matchday experience' is clearly not aimed at anyone like me.

Its aimed at the tourists who spend money in the souvenir shop and support social media numbers

Oh dear. Rather strange post. You sound hard

Absolutely disagree.
It’s a football match not a kids theme park.

Great letter in the Sunday times recently along the lines of “I’ve never been to Glastonbury but as far as I’m aware games of cricket don’t break out on stage between songs, so why is pop music played between overs during World Cup games at Lords”

Football games aren’t fucking pop concerts, singing is a way of spontaneously showing your passion for and allegiance to a club, choreographed singing without spontaneity isn’t fun it’s cheese

Could be, but they certainly are doing all they can to put me off.

I dont think theres anything wrong with me, but the razamataz of the 'matchday experience' is clearly not aimed at anyone like me.

Its aimed at the tourists who spend money in the souvenir shop and support social media numbers

Maybe, but there are Children, we want to become City fans of the future. We have many women fans, Mrs Asa loves going to her seat to watch that shit, while I have a pint and chat to the lads. I like listening to some of the interviews in City square. Nothing will stop me loving this football, cheese doesn't hurt. I am sure your continued support is appreciated.,)

Maybe, but there are Children, we want to become City fans of the future. We have many women fans, Mrs Asa loves going to her seat to watch that shit, while I have a pint and chat to the lads. I like listening to some of the interviews in City square. Nothing will stop me loving this football, cheese doesn't hurt. I am sure your continued support is appreciated.,)
It wont stop me going, im too stupid to do that haha

It’s a football match not a kids theme park.

Great letter in the Sunday times recently along the lines of “I’ve never been to Glastonbury but as far as I’m aware games of cricket don’t break out on stage between songs, so why is pop music played between overs during World Cup games at Lords”

Football games aren’t fucking pop concerts, singing is a way of spontaneously showing your passion for and allegiance to a club, choreographed singing without spontaneity isn’t fun it’s cheese

Doesn’t happen during the game though!!! It’s entertainment before it starts. So comparison is a poor one

SHOWSEC dont help,,,chucked out a bloke in 210 or 211 for standing up getting the crowd going - capo styleee.

Quite a few away fans in there as usual too

Saw him from lvel 3 joke tho he was swinging a scarf round like they were doing and a steward spoke to him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.