Future Wingers

I’d sell Sane and sign Werner as a direct replacent in January; still sometimes raw, but a pacy, direct asset across the front 3.
Should of been done in the summer. He's signed a new contract but apparently has a £30mil release clause (which is bizarre, we could of got him for that just to push Bayern's nose in it). It would have strengthened our position with Sane as well, and that's not accounting for his injury. Plus, if we're planning to go 352 (Cancelo, Mendy & Angelino), with Aguero getting older and Jesus wanting more playtime, having a striker who can play wide is needed.

Hudson-Odoi looks like a special player, not a chance Chelsea let him go though. They gave him a long term contract on 180k a week and he’s only 18.

We are linked to this Oyarzabal guy from Real Sociedad in some reports today in France & also in England. I checked his youtube vid, it looked so wrong as he is more a No 10 (he wears it litterally) with no real pace. We don’t need another technicalplayer like Bernardo or Mahrez, we need pace to unlock defence in tight matches such as the Wolves one. He doesn’t come cheap either, @70mil pounds. Hopefully it’s just rumors.

Am I the only one that likes Hakim Ziyech? Tricky player, and an absolutely deadly left foot. An eye for goal and his movement his good. Loves his one-twos and also likes the ball to feet. Lovely first touch as well.

He’ll be 27 in March so not ‘young’ in the sense of a future star. Nonetheless, I wouldn’t mind him in sky blue.

Belting player.

I'd take the cash for Sane, throw it on the table at Levy for Son. Will be north of 100m and whilst Levy will posture for a few months he will sell as he always does. Pays off a nice chunk of the stadium.

Son would score 20+ in this team, is a tireless runner and has had a good few years coaching by Poch. Surely the lad wants to win some trophies.

Let's be honest, he'll leave in a year or so after a solitary 8 minute carabao cup appearance. Then go on to be a star somewhere else.

Have you lost all faith in the system, genuine question , as I do not watch our youth teams etc.

And if so, are the club wasting time and money with the academy , and if so, what is the solution ?

No doubt if the FL would permit clubs to play junior teams in the lower leagues as Spain do, it would be better ?

We don't need another winger if/when we sell Sane. You cannot keep 4 top class wingers happy in a squad and we will always have 1 spitting their dummy out.

Sterling, Mahrez and Bernardo is more than enough depth. We should then be bringing in someone like Braaf for cup games/in the event of an injury crisis and even then we have players capable of filling if needs must (Jesus, KDB, Cancelo).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.