Strong Coffee recommendations

Is that kettle piss proof mate?
Far from it. If you wee in the bottom bit you actually get a piss infused brew. This way you get all the nutritional benefits of urine while also pleasantly steaming the kitchen with your own vapours. The coffee will probably taste the same.

Chuck in some ground for espresso coffee (Lavaza rossa is perfect) until the filter bowl is full then gently 'tamp' it down with the end of the measuring spoon. Don't press too hard or it will set like concrete once the water starts flowing; just enough to make it flat, and then a tiny bit more.

I think I could probably handle that ; )
Cheers.

Black Sheep Coffee in town (think there's a few sites) do a 100% Robusta shot which is like rocket fuel.

I work in the coffee industry and drink two double espresso's a day. McDonald's promote their coffee as being "100% Arabica", which people get confuse as meaning 100% quality, as in anything which is not 100% Arabica is dodgy or low quality - absolute bollocks. Coffee beans are either Arabica or Robusta, I have always found the best coffee blends are 70/30 Arabica to Robusta.

I have a Moka Pot at home which I use at the weekend, but we have a 2 group traditional machine and a high end bean to cup machine in my office.

How do you make it? Somebody recommended it the other day and I'm thinking about getting one of these:

bialetti-6988-brikka-quemadores-cafetera-expres-4-copa-D_NQ_NP_794563-MLM27940302083_082018-Q.jpg
They're ok mate , I used to have one myself many moons ago , but these days I make it using one of these https://ao.com/product/ecov311bg-de...og2tKcb_Sw0GR5vSkObdv7G6SqPRClhBoCme4QAvD_BwE which imo makes better expresso. Plus it also has a milk steamer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.