Benjamin Mendy - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's getting his swagger back a good run of games & we'll see the real Mendy!

I think thats just the way he walks mate.

I'd be extracic if he proved me wrong but at the minute my opinion is that he is our version of Fred.

If you're going to say the first goal conceded came from his errant pass, then you have to say that the second goal we scored came from his headed clearance. You also have to say that our 4th and 5th goals started with him breaking the lines with a pass into midfield.

So he's 3-1 for goal contributions, that's alright.
Well said mate people only like to see his mistakes and not the good he does in build up play.

Bloody hell, I hope to God we haven't seen his top level yet. He's been dog shite bar 3 or 4 decent games.

He makes Kolarov look like Roberto Carlos

Possibly the most stupid and ignorant post I've ever seen. The guy has basically been out with terrible injuries for the last two years and has finally started to play a few games back with the team to hopefully build up his fitness. It is great to see him back and we should really get behind him with our full support. Thankfully there aren't too many City fans around like this idiot.

Possibly the most stupid and ignorant post I've ever seen. The guy has basically been out with terrible injuries for the last two years and has finally started to play a few games back with the team to hopefully build up his fitness. It is great to see him back and we should really get behind him with our full support. Thankfully there aren't too many City fans around like this idiot.

Its not a school play mate where everyone deserves a clap at the end, its professional sport.

Granted he's had bad luck with injuries but even when fit ive seen nothing to show he can be our left-back for the next however many years. Im not actually sure what he offers, hes not the best defender, 9/10 of his crosses are crap, the build-up play tends to fall apart when he comes inside and gets involved.

I really really hope he makes my comments look stupid, but at the moment I still fancy most to come round to my way of thinking eventually.

At times for Mendy to whip in a ball from out wide at the byline it has to be bang on. We aint playing with a target man were he can hit a area and hope the forward gets on the end of it. I think he just needs a run of games myself. Back to back games will help that he will only get better and better for me. The biggest concerns I have with Mendy is his injury record. Always seems to have a long injury lay off in every season. Unlucky maybe but touch wood he gets a clear bill of health. Have him playing v Villa and then rest him for Angelino in the league cup game.

This thread is going to be as embarrassing to look back on as the first few months of Bernardo's after he arrived. You guys are seriously getting on Mendy for looking rusty after coming back from two years injured?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.