Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
sMJ6Hri.jpg

Hilarious juxtaposition.

Should be the law in this country that propaganda opinion organisations like the Echo can't call themselves news.
It is just blatant now. Absolutely no hiding their bias.

If it were City in that position there would be no blurred lines in the narrative. It would be black and white 'City fans are disgusting racists'.

How very strange..
liverpool-condemn-fans-banner-divock-origi

Even more weird...
A story about Katie price's current boyfriend and his "manhood" at the side of the main story.....

What a shame this banner has popped up, I mean it could be a classic match tonight with end to end action but the reports in the press, social media and post match comments will be all about this despicable racist banner.

only one paper has it mentioned on the back page.

One!

Can someone help me out: I was chatting to a Liverpool fan mate, and I said that if Liverpool don't win the league this season then it will be a significant collapse on their part. He was fuming at this, banging on about how they did nothing wrong last season and that the same could happen again. This was in the context of me saying that I thought going to OT and not winning showed a real weakness, particularly knowing that a win last season would have won them the league.

I know you take one game at a time, right, but if City were 7 points clear one season and 8 the next you'd happily accept that you should be winning it. I'd be quietly confident about it, but that's part of the pressure of winning leagues?

I don't understand how they want to be the Best Team in Europe and Mentality Giants without accepting that it you go 8 points clear any time in the season anything less than the title is failure.

Last edited:
Can someone help me out: I was chatting to a Liverpool fan mate, and I said that if Liverpool don't win the league this season then it will be a significant collapse on their part. He was fuming at this, banging on about how they did nothing wrong last season and that the same could happen again. This was in the context of me saying that I thought going to OT and not winning showed a real weakness on their part.

I know you take one game at a time, right, but if City were 7 points clear one season and 8 the next you'd happily accept that you should be winning it. I'd be quietly confident about it, but that's part of the pressure of winning leagues?

I don't understand how they want to be the Best Team in Europe and Mentality Giants without accepting that it you go 8 points clear any time in the season anything less than the title is failure.
Because they don’t actually want success.
With success come expectations and a demand to constantly deliver.
As is well established dippers love being the victims, they all secretly want to be cheated out of trophies. It gives them reason to support the club if they, like all scousers, believe they’re hard done by. The constant underachieving because of the weather/other teams “defending”/other teams getting injuries unifies them.

I bet they’re secretly upset the FA didn’t kick them out of the cabero for fielding an illegible player.

Because they don’t actually want success.
With success come expectations and a demand to constantly deliver.
As is well established dippers love being the victims, they all secretly want to be cheated out of trophies. It gives them reason to support the club if they, like all scousers, believe they’re hard done by. The constant underachieving because of the weather/other teams “defending”/other teams getting injuries unifies them.

I bet they’re secretly upset the FA didn’t kick them out of the cabero for fielding an illegible player.

They weren't cheated out of wining the Premier League in 2014 and last year though, they did what they did to our team coach.....

Bottled it!

Get your point about them revilling in being the victims (never their fault) though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.