Your favourite forum on here

Or whilst in the dentists having a filling but for some reason she took offence!
Reminds me of when I went to my dentists years ago to see the hygienist. I was in my early 20s, she'd probably be late 20s. I only had shorts and T-shirt on as it was summer. She stood behind me whilst cleaning my teeth and kept pushing her voluptuous breasts into the back of my head. In no time at all my todger strained so hard my bell end popped out to say hello. I felt so embarrassed, but she knew exactly what she was doing!

Reminds me of when I went to my dentists years ago to see the hygienist. I was in my early 20s, she'd probably be late 20s. I only had shorts and T-shirt on as it was summer. She stood behind me whilst cleaning my teeth and kept pushing her voluptuous breasts into the back of my head. In no time at all my todger strained so hard my bell end popped out to say hello. I felt so embarrassed, but she knew exactly what she was doing!
Shame that was 50 years ago mate, if that happened nowadays you could claim for a nice payout for sexual assault.

Favourite
Off topic (Lots of witty posters).

Next best
Player performance
Main
Transfers
General football
Matchday (But rarely post in it. Full of over-reaction).

Occasional or rarely/never visited
Technical
EDS
Classic
Tickets & travel

Self-imposed ban for health reasons
Politics (Lefties should be castrated with blunt knives and perma-banned.)

Last edited:
Mod forum is the best.

Some of the stuff in there will make your eyes bleed ;-)

Least favourite is the transfer forum where you get some bellend claiming that some 17 year kid who's played one game in the Belgium second division is the natural heir to one of our proven, Premier League winning players.

1. Off topic
  2. Main forum
  3. General football
  4. Matchday
  5. Classic threads

6. Technical queries
  7. Transfer
  8. the rest

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.