Sergio on the incident at Bournemouth in 2017

If it were possible for me to love him more, when I saw him doing that my love for him deepened.

That match was the seminal moment in this team becoming the greatest English side ever, without victory that day who knows what would have happened, it was absolutely huge.
98pts?

If it were possible for me to love him more, when I saw him doing that my love for him deepened.

That match was the seminal moment in this team becoming the greatest English side ever, without victory that day who knows what would have happened, it was absolutely huge.
Karen7 dislike you and your post.

¡Grande Sergio!
It was when Raheem scored the winner on the 97th minute, give or take a few seconds.
Away fans went justifiably wild all limbs celebrating and some ended pitch side, and stewards and coppers started the aggression. Sergio stood for the lad in the note. Next Raz was sent off for inciting fans and climbing to the stands, a blatant lie.
The hypocrite canutes from the media were waxing lyrical when around the same week, Rashford or Lingard were hugging with their fans on the stands, spouting about passion and shite.
FArce different standards.

We’ll never know, but the manner of the win and the way it was celebrated put everyone on such a high and it just seemed like the catalyst for that amazing run. After the Everton game a lot of people were still unconvinced that the previous season’s problems had been ironed out and another disappointing result at Bournemouth would’ve ramped up the pressure and speculation again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.