Europa League Games 24th October

Look forward to the commentary mentioning the cost difference between the two teams with Utd's starting 11 costing around 250 million. Is it Maquire or 80 Million Maguire in commentary :)

I'd rather eat my own eyeballs than watch that pile of shite but they seem to be holding out for a magnificent point away in a hostile environment.

Way too many to list them all. I'm currently watching "TWGC"™ away at Partizan Belgrade. 0-0 after 27 minutes, pretty turgid stuff from both sides. Noisy atmosphere though. And Wolves are 1 down at Slovan Bratislava after half an hour. Rangers drawing 0-0 at Porto. In the later games, Celtic are playing Lazio at Parkhead and Arsenal are at home to Vitoria Guimaraes.

I'd rather eat my own eyeballs than watch that pile of shite but they seem to be holding out for a magnificent point away in a hostile environment.

I watch every Rag game the same way I watch City, but hoping they lose. Think of it as football in an alternate universe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.