Europa League Games 24th October

Thanks all.

Even for them I thought it seemed excessive, still more than any other team which for a team who frequently have very low shots on target if any, seems questionable...
In the PL, over the last 2 complete seasons, guess who’s had the most penalties awarded? In fact, if you take the last 3 full seasons they’re still top.

Just been on the rag site of MUEN - the posters are such an ungrateful set of cnuts , slagging their players and OGS off, despite their team delivering a wonderful exhibition of classy football.

And I thought BM posters were harsh.

Just been on the rag site of MUEN - the posters are such an ungrateful set of cnuts , slagging their players and OGS off, despite their team delivering a wonderful exhibition of classy football.

And I thought BM posters were harsh.

But I thought ole's at the wheel? The second coming etc

Celtic-Lazio a decent game, big Phil Caicedo still quality. Reminds me of a game a few years ago when Juve played at Celtic park and spent the whole game game timewasting, rolling around on the floor and holding from corners, was the most irate I've ever heard a crowd get. Italian sides sure know how to wind up Celtic supporters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.