QuickQuid on the verge of collapse.

So do folk who owe QuickQuid payments still have to pay them?

Of course you will.

They however can run from their obligations.

Seriously i hope the ombudsman ensure they, parent/sister companies and its directors never do business in this country again.

So do folk who owe QuickQuid payments still have to pay them?

I remember when Northern Rock went tits up mortgage holders were asking if they no longer needed to pay. Mortgages, loans etc are counted as assets to get as much money into the administrators as possible to both pay their fees and to partially offset company liabilities.

watch some daytime programme other day some girl got in mega debt on credit cards different thing i know but her reply to how it had happend was " im entitled to a life as well you know" wow the presenter didnt know where to look, on further look she'd bought nothing but takeaways and coffees so nothing to show for it all

really feel for the staff that lose jobs as a result of this, however I cannot stand those companies that prey on the poor. I've been in a position before where I've had to rely on them and its hard work to get out of that trap.

Whatever happened to people living within their means?

Commonly, social media. The notion that you need to keep up with the Jones in order to acquire those endorphin riddled 'likes'.

Also, we haven't evolved to consider credit in a rational mode. Humans are consistently geared towards instant gratification. They need to see debt for what it is. You might get that new Xbox or have a delightful night out. Only eventually, you'll have to trade hours of your life in order to pay it off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.